Our San Diego and Southern California Reversal Patients
Many of our thousands of patients from San Diego, Chula Vista, Carlsbad and Oceanside and throughout Southern California choose ICVR because of our proven and published success up to 99.5% at our full-time, reversal only Center.
Patients from every state in the US and more than 78 countries around the world understand that Drs. Marks and Burrows are true international experts, providing the very best vasectomy reversal success and unsurpassed care to our almost 6000 patients. And with world-record success at 42 years from vasectomy (now with a 16-year-old daughter), the number of years from vasectomy is not a major hurdle.
Considering what’s at stake, why settle for anything less than the very best.
Though there are good doctors locally, there is a reason why ICVR is the destination of choice for so many couples from San Diego and throughout Southern California that want the highest chances to achieve their dream of having children after vasectomy.
At ICVR, Drs. Marks and Burrows each limit their practice to only one reversal each day so that way you can be assured that as their sole reversal patient, you get their full attention to detail.
Other reasons to choose ICVR:
– Sperm banking at no additional cost
– 24/7 access with the doctor’s personal cell phone numbers
– No doctors-in-training involved with your surgery or care
– Pain-free mild sedation so you sleep comfortably without the risks of deeper general anesthesia
– Dr. Marks is one of a handful of experts that actually teaches other reversal doctors advanced surgical techniques, writes courses and textbook chapters and actually invented an instrument used around the world (the Marks Vas Cutting Forceps)
Let us show you how you will have the very best chances for success with the very best vasectomy reversal experience, anywhere.
As a top international referral center, we frequently see men from California and throughout the US for a redo vasectomy reversal, when their first reversal performed locally failed.
Contact us at 888-722-2929 or go to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no-charge phone, Face Time, or Skype consultation with the doctors so that you can get the answers to your questions, discuss the procedure and learn how you too can be part of our “Making Men Dads Againtm.”