Why do we get such high success?
This is a question that we’ve been trying to understand since we realized that we were able to achieve a remarkable 99.5% success. We have discussed this question with many other experts and believe here are some of the reasons why we can achieve such high success.
- We are a full time, reversal only center. This is all we do. Many doctors do only an occasional reversal as part of a busy general urology practice. To others, reversals are nothing more than a hobby or special interest.
- Each doctor limits his practice to just one reversal a day. This way each patient gets our full, undivided attention to detail without pressure to move fast to get to the next reversal or are fatigued from earlier surgeries.
- We don’t let doctors-in-training learn on you. The expert surgeon you choose performs your entire surgery from start to finish.
- We use only the highest quality microsurgical instruments, custom microsutures and high power surgical microscope. A surgeon like any skilled craftsman is only as good as the tools they use. We will not cut corners and use cheaper products.
- We have many thousands of successful reversals under our belt over many decades. We have learned and perfected very challenging microsurgical skills on more than 5000 patients so that you can be assured you are getting the best chances for success.
Lastly and perhaps the most important is that we know what we know, and more importantly we know what we don’t know. We understand that having a vasectomy reversal is not the goal. No one dreams of having a reversal one day. Rather, a reversal is the step you take to restore your fertility after vasectomy. It is just the beginning of a process that takes time and sometimes additional care to get your fertility back so that you can make a child and have your dream family the way we were all designed. We are here to answer your questions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-722-2929. When you are ready, we offer free consultations with the doctors by phone, office, Skype or FaceTime.